- Recent Job Postings
- Recruiter - CABelcanChatsworth, CA
- Dispatcher Supervisor (HVAC)Control Air Conditioning CorporationAnaheim, CA
- Claims Representative IAAA Motor ClubLong Beach, CA
- Claims Representative IAAA Motor ClubCosta Mesa, CA
- Claims Representative IAAA Motor ClubGardena, CA
- Claims Representative IVAAA Motor ClubValencia, CA
- Claims Representative IAAA Motor ClubValencia, CA
- Sr Mngr, Manufacturing Procurements OperationsBaxaltaLos Angeles, CA
- Rollback Truck Driver - Class B CDL - Drive with SunstateSunstate Equipment CompanyLake Forest, CA
- Human Resources GeneralistFalken Tire CorporationRancho Cucamonga, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Most of the enemy’s best strongholds are right between our ears! When our minds are filled with human reasoning, false beliefs, and arguments against God's Word, we need to clean house. It’s the enemy’s dirty tactic to plant lies in our minds, but if he’s effective in doing so he won’t have to spend any more energy trying to defeat us. We’ll take ourselves out of the game by worrying, scheming, fretting and striving. So recognize his tactics and knock down the strongholds. The Word of God in your mouth and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit are all that you’ll need.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I will not help the enemy to defeat me with my own wrong thinking.
- By faith I receive God’s revelation light to show me the errors in my thinking and the false beliefs I have been holding.
- My mind is renewed by the Word and my life is transformed.
Word of the Day
I am looking for my "WHY". I want to do something that matters. I am not sure if that mean a change in career or a...
Praying for the right job, I need to work Monday to Friday, I love sales and people... I want to make a difference,...
I have interview today at 2-3 p.m.Please pray for me.
No events found.