- Recent Job Postings
- Fundraising/Sales Director – Youth Market, North Los Angeles CouAmerican Heart AssociationLos Angeles, California
- Healthcare Quality Improvement Consultant for Get With the GuideAmerican Heart AssociationLos Angeles, California
- Development (Fundraising) Director - Heart Walk (Los Angeles)American Heart AssociationLos Angeles, California
- Therapeutic Nutrition Sales Rep II Orange County, CAAbbottOrange, California
- Senior Radio Field Service Technician JobARINCEl Segundo, California
- Over The Road Truck DriverJ.B. Hunt TransportSOUTH GATE, California
- Advanced Management PartnerCintasNorth Hollywood, California
- Assistant Route Service Sales Representative - California - UnifCintasTustin, California
- Inside Sales RepresentativeCintasAnaheim, California
- Route Service Sales Representative In Training - California - UnCintasOntario, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Here are two great clues to finding confidence in this Word. For starters, “Let us draw near to God.” When life crashes in and starts to overwhelmyou, that’s the time to turn your focus back to God and get near to him. Like sheep sensing danger you need to run to the Shepherd. The second clue is that you are reminded thatyou have already been washed thoroughly clean by your salvation and baptism in Christ . All guilt and condemnation has been removed for all time. Right now, in the middle of youremployment search, you can be fully assured that Jesus has made you righteous. If you need help, guidance, provision and healing you can put it on your “Master’s Card.” As you walk in love and grow in our faith in Him, you will receive His promises. Remember who you are in Christ.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am fully persuaded that Jesus is more than enough for all I need.
- By faith I receive confidence and assurance that I am approved by God in Christ and that His promises are mine to claim.
- I thank God that He is both able and willing to meet all my needs.
Word of the Day
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please Pray that I will be given the job despite my past. That the company will see me as an asset,. . as the hiring...
I need a job really bad. I have two kids that I am barely taking care of. I just finished school at Everest College in...
I have been job searching for a long time. Received many no's and wondering when I will receive a yes. Kinda...
No events found.