- Recent Job Postings
- Wealth Management Client Relationship Consultant (Pasadena, CA)TIAA-CREFPasadena, California
- Investment Accountant for Premier FirmRobert Half Finance & AccountingEl Segundo, California
- Equity Investment AnalystRobert Half Finance & AccountingLos Angeles, California
- Highly successful entertainment firm seeks AP Clerk!!Robert Half AccountempsBeverly Hills, California
- In Store Branch Asst 1 - Cent & Philadelphia AlbertsonsU.S. BankChino, California
- PurchasingRobert Half AccountempsLos Angeles, California
- Innovative entertainment company seeks Accounting Clerk!Robert Half AccountempsLos Angeles, California
- Manager, VaultNBC UniversalUniversal City, California
- Temp to Hire opportunity for a Full Charge BookkeeperRobert Half AccountempsBeverly Hills, California
- Senior Programmer AnalystNBC UniversalUniversal City, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Does it sometimes seem like everyone is judging and criticizing your job search performance? Plenty of people seem more than ready to offer that “there’s no reason for your job search to take this long.” But then there’s God! Our Father tells us that we who live in Jesus are exactly right and that He is perfectly pleased with us. So how are we to decide which report to believe? Vincent Van Gogh once said, “If you hear a voice within you saying, “You are not a painter,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” Press on in faith and stand on God’s Word. If you hear voices saying you’re failing and will never get a good job, just keep going. When the Lord walks you into a wonderful new position those voices will fall silent.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I trust that the Good Shepherd will lead me to a beautiful, green pasture.
- By faith I stand on God’s promise that He will supply all my needs, including my next work assignment.
- I claim the benefits of servants of the Lord.
Word of the Day
But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken! (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
My request is for God to lead me to a career opportunity that is to his plan for my family.
Want to find a godly living arrangement by April 1. Keeping my mind on Christ for perfect peace!
From my heart and soul, I would like to thank everyone, who sent prayers of support and encouragement with...
No events found.