- Recent Job Postings
- Experienced Associate or Senior AuditorBirdsong Adams Knight Carroll LLPDallas, TX
- Staff Tax AccountantBirdsong Adams Knight Carroll LLPDallas, TX
- PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST or COTASmartStart Preschool Inc.Santa Monica, CA
- Early Childhood Special Education Teaching Position!SmartStart Preschool Inc.Santa Monica, CA
- Part-Time Administrative AssistantMarketplace MinistiresPlano, TX
- Home Parent CoupleGlory CommunityBroomfield, CO
- Field SpecialistGMR Protection ResourcesHeath, TX
- Market Researcher and AmbassadorTurnowsky LtdFolsom, CA
- Inside Sales ManagerGuy's E Paper LLCHuntley, IL
- Video ProducerChurch InitiativeWake Forest, NC
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Why am I quoting an Old Testament promise to a New Testament audience? Because our God changes not. If He made this commitment to Solomon, the son of David and descendant of Abraham, then He makes it to you, His adopted child in Christ. The only difference is that your “commandments” have been made much simpler. Love God, and love your neighbor as yourself. Indeed, yours is a more excellent covenant. You don’t have to provide sacrifices or do works to earn salvation. Jesus has paid the price for you. Simply receive, by faith, what He has done. Don't you love this promise — if you seek Him you will find Him. All that matters is that you turn your heart towards Him and by faith receive what He purchased for you at Calvary.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I seek you, Lord and believe your Word that I will find you.
- I desire to serve you with my whole heart and mind.
- I am willing for you to search my heart and show me my sins against you. I know you are faithful to forgive me and cleanse me when I do.
Word of the Day
And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; (AMP)
1 Chronicles 28:9
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I have recently graduated with my MBA-HRM/HCM I have been applying for work since February when my mom passed away. ...
I have some good news to tell you all, after 5 months I finally have a job. Yes I said a job, I work for Elite...
I'm a retired Nuclear Medicine Tech. with MA in education. I sometimes translate Christian material from English to...
No events found.