- Recent Job Postings
- Outside Sales ExecutiveSharp Electronics CorporationCorona, California
- DBA DeveloperNCRAliso Viejo, California
- DIETARY AIDELife Care Centers of AmericaLa Habra, California
- Manufacturing Technician 1 - (Packaging Operator)GrifolsCity of Industry, California
- Credit Analyst- Business Credit CenterMUFG Union BankIRVINE, California
- Teller - Manhattan Village - 22.5 HoursMUFG Union BankMANHATTAN BEACH, California
- HSE SupervisorHoneywellTorrance, California
- Contracts AdministratorRobert Half LegalSanta Ana, California
- Reputable Family Law Firm in Century City Seeks AttorneyRobert Half LegalLos Angeles, California
- Paralegal/Legal SupportRobert Half LegalLos Angeles, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Does this sound like anyone you know? “My old job wasn’t great but I could have lived with it” or, “I know this isn’t where I belong but the job market is bad and I can’t risk making a change right now.” It’s easy to put trust in a job or a paycheck, no matter how paltry or dissatisfying. All our lives we’ve been taught to think there is security in this world. In fact, “job security” still shows up as one of the top things that workers want from employers. Unfortunately, it doesn’t exist in today’s world. If you think your security can be found in a job you are sadly mistaken. Your only security is in God. If you rely on His promises, God will provide all the security, both physical and spiritual, that you could ever need or want.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am willing to be changed by God into a new creation.
- I am ready to do God’s will and fulfill my Kingdom purpose.
- The past was not that great — I can let it go to make room for the greater things God has for me.
Word of the Day
my boss is retiring and ive workded with him for 15 years..im a medical assisitant with 20+ years but never got my...
Am feeling very hopeless right now about job prospects. Need prayers that God will provide the right jon in his time...
I am trying to move to Atlanta from Washington,DC to be closer to my family and start a business but until everything...
No events found.