- Recent Job Postings
- Senior Structural EngineerURS CorporationLong Beach, CA
- OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CORONA, CA (85120)Home DepotCorona, CA
- Senior Manager, Quality Assurance (Tustin, CA)Rockwell CollinsTustin, CA
- Seasonal Retail Store AssociateReebokCosta Mesa, CA
- Seasonal Retail Store AssociateReebokIrvine, CA
- Relationship Banker- Small Business Specialist - Bellflower & StJPMorgan ChaseLong Beach, CA
- Relationship Banker - Long Beach Plaza, CAJPMorgan ChaseLong Beach, CA
- Research Associate (Quality)Kelly ServicesThousand Oaks, CA
- Shipping ReceivingKelly ServicesIrvine, CA
- Lead Configuration EngineerTEKsystemsIrvine, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
You can probably recall times when you were feeling fairly comfortable with your faith and trust in God. Then a crisis happened and you panicked. That’s what it is to “fling away your fearless confidence.” Whether you do this or not is up to you. Nothing can take your confidence from you. No one can make you afraid.You decide either to stand in faith believing that God will do what He says He will do, or to put your confidence in the lies of the enemy. God says you are not only to believe that He exists but also to believe that He is a rewarder of those who love and fear Him. (Hebrews 11:6) Ask the Holy Spirit to reinforce your confidence and your strength and don’t let it go for any reason. Keep the confidence that carries the reward. It’s your choice.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have fearless confidence and I will not let it go.
- By faith I build my hope on the promises of God. He cares for me.
- I receive the great and glorious reward that is mine in Christ Jesus.
Word of the Day
Please pray for everyone for a new start.That their dreams can go foward.To be the best that they could be.
Please pray that I can give up trying to control my future. Things just don't seem to be going my way and I am...
please pray for me, I just said something mean to my 6th grade daughter which I can't undo it. please pray that she...
No events found.