- Recent Job Postings
- Sales AssociateThings RememberedTHOUSAND OAKS, California
- Sr Info Sys Technologist IIRaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Instructional Developer IRaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)RaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Finance Executive Development Program (FEDP FT)RaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Finance Program Control AnalystRaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Sr Multi-Disciplined Eng II - TSA SystemsRaytheonLos Angeles, California
- Supply Chain Leadership Development Program (SCLDP)RaytheonEl Segundo, California
- Full Time Relief Sales Representative CDL B City of Industry CANestleCITY OF INDUSTRY, California
- Marketing AssociateNestleGlendale, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This one simple revelation can make all the difference in the world. When you try to save yourself and please the Lord in your own strength, you “walk in darkness and deep trouble.” Only Jesus can light the way and give the victory. He is all that you need and more than enough! If you aren’t experiencing peace and freedom, go back to this verse and examine your heart. Where have you put your trust and confidence? If it’s anywhere but in the name of Jesus, you’ve found the problem and you’re on your way to victory. Be encouraged. It’s not up to you to solve all your problems and to handle all your challenges. It is up to Christ in you and as you lean on Him you will be supported!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am in Christ and He meets all my needs.
- By faith I rely on, trust in and have confidence in the name of Jesus.
- I thank God that I am covered and empowered by His Spirit working inand through me.
Word of the Day
Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
It's been a year that I am unemployed .I have gotten several interview but I am having difficulty in responding proper...
I have employment as a Final Expense Life Insurance Agent and I am struggling to start up. I request prayer for...
After 22 yrs, my husband lost his job. We are desperately in need of employment. My dad has been battling cancer. Our...
No events found.