- Recent Job Postings
- Video Production AssistantFirst Option EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
- CORPORATE RECRUITERMANPOWERGardena, CA
- 2nd Shift Order PickersMANPOWERGardena, CA
- Marketing for Moms!BrightWomen.netDallas, TX
- Full Time Resident Manager for Ministry to WomenRestored Hope MinistriesDallasDallas, TX
- Graphic DesignerChristian Art GiftsBloomingdale, IL
- Administrative AssistantChristian Art GiftsBloomingdale, IL
- Packer/Material HandlerChristian Art GiftsBloomingdale, IL
- Picker/Material HandlerChristian Art GiftsBloomingdale, IL
- Valuation AnalystGuideCap PartnersDallas, TX
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Depend on this promise. God is not keeping a record of your sins, your mistakes, or your failures. In fact, He has declared that He intends to forget your shortcomings as soon as you ask Him to forgive you. But notice His purpose — “that we might learn to fear (Him).” This isn’t the dread-and-terror kind of fear. This is the fear that means “to stand in awe.” So here’s the plan —you confess your sin, God forgives it and forgets it, and you receive your forgiveness. Immediately you are as blameless as if it had never happened. You may have done something that cost you a job. Doesn't mater, you're forgiven and God has already made a way to a new assignment for you. A believer's hope rests in this scripture. If you understand this, then there’s no need to mention your sins and shortcomings again, right?
- By faith I receive God’s forgiveness once and for all.
- My sins are forgiven and forgotten. I will not mention them again.
- I serve the God of new beginnings and fresh starts.
Word of the Day
LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness; that we might learn to fear you. I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray that God will lead me to the right job for me. I need one that I can enjoy going to work and that I can...
I am seeking the destiny in which God wants me to use my talents. I have a history of video production, international...
Please help direct me to a full time job that will support my family. I have work experience with excellent referrals,...
No events found.