- Recent Job Postings
- Regulatory Affairs ManagerBelcanPanorama City, CA
- Insurance Sales Agent Trainee - Los Angeles CountyAAA Motor ClubLos Angeles, CA
- Life Insurance Agent Trainee-Region 2AAA Motor ClubMontrose, CA
- Torrance Insurance Sales Agent Information Session - Thursday MaAAA Motor ClubTorrance, CA
- Traffic ClerkLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- Sanitation WorkerLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- Warehouse Forklift OperatorLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- Order PickerLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- Maintenance TechnicianLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- HPP WorkerLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
You might not find this encouraging, but you need to know that the systems of this world are failing. Perhaps news of the crumbling economy and dismal employment statistics is already keeping you up at night. But you don’t have to feel that way. In fact, you don’t have to give the world’s situation a second thought, because you are not a citizen of this world. Read this scripture again and ask the Holy Spirit to give you its full revelation. The uncertain riches of this world are not to be trusted. You have something so much better. You serve a living God, and He gives everything to you so you can have a great life. Rest in that.
- My God is the Ruler over all and He loves to give me wonderful gifts.
- By faith I receive all the things that God gives me to enjoy. I expect to live abundantly.
- My confidence is in God as my provider. I don’t place any trust in the systems of this world.
Word of the Day
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
1 Timothy 6:17
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I'm praying for peace for everyone of us while God blows are minds because without faith it impossible so have faith...
I'm praying that I pass my upcoming tests. Even though Child Care was never the field that I saw myself working in, God...
I'm trying not to get invected plus I've been going through my divorce for almost 5 years now and court is next month I...
No events found.