- Recent Job Postings
- Data ScientistThe Walt Disney StudiosGlendale, CA
- Senior Accountant, Disney Media Distribution (ABC)The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
- Accountant, Disney Media Distribution (ABC)The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
- Offset Second Press OperatorQuad/GraphicsIrvine, CA
- Operations Analyst, Special Projects - VillageHealthDaVitaDowney, CA
- Accounting AssociateKforceLos Angeles, CA
- Senior Evaluations AnalystKforceIrvine, CA
- Forklift Operator in Ontario, CARandstad CustomOntario, CA
- Office Runner/ Office Assistant Personal Office Assistant in LosRandstad CustomLos Angeles, CA
- Senior Application DeveloperCity of HopeMonrovia, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Have you been afraid to cry out to God because of what Hiis response might be? Then you'll be thrilled to learn that God can only treat you with love because He is only and completely love. As you experience His faithfulness and great love, all your fears about Him will melt away.This is something every believer needs to comprehend. Stop thinking that it was God who took your job as a punishment or because He doesn’t care about you. Believe what the Word tells you about the more excellent covenant you have in Christ. You can rejoice knowing that the God of perfect love will answer you personally and with mercy and grace every time you call out to Him. That’s where your strength and boldness will be found.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know that God hears me when I cry out and He will always answer me in love and grace.
- By faith I receive that God is good and loving. When He speaks to me it makes me confident and bold.
- I go into the job market in the Lord’s strength and powerful might.
Word of the Day
Pray for guidance and direction to do His will. I'm unsure of relocating out of the country. Just went through...
Praying and seeking his will for my family as we are in the process of applying for a management position in my...
God, may you open the right doors for me and give me your wisdom to see the difference. Amen!
No events found.