- Recent Job Postings
- ASSISTANT MANAGERDollar TreeChino, California
- ASSISTANT MANAGERDollar TreeWest Covina, California
- Part Time Sales AssociateThe Donna Karan Company LLCCamarillo, California
- Intellectual Property Legal SecretaryWilmerHale LLPLos Angeles, California
- Program Planning and Control Analyst, SeniorBooz Allen HamiltonLos Angeles, California
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIANLoundoun County GovernmentVirginia,
- Marketing Manager - Los Angeles or San FranciscoJLL (Jones, Lang, LaSalle)Los Angeles, California
- Manager, ProgramsJLL (Jones, Lang, LaSalle)Los Angeles, California
- Process Maintenance Mechanic (GMP)JLL (Jones, Lang, LaSalle)Thousand Oaks, California
- Senior Mechanical/Pipelines EngineerBurns & McDonnellBrea, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
If you want a paycheck from God, this is your assignment: love the Lord, walk in His ways, and keep His commands. Jesus has commanded His followers to love as He has loved. He’s waiting for you to make Him a priority in your life and to fill your heart with love and only love. After you achieve this, He is able to “make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands.” Would you like to prosper during your job search? Drop all offense, resentment and unforgiveness. Grow in love, and expect a harvest of blessings. God is always ready to bless when you become ready to receive.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am filled with the love of God and I choose to release it to the world.
- By faith I trust that God is making me most prosperous in all that I do because I walk in the ways of His Kingdom.
- I believe that God wants to bless me and I receive His blessing by faith in Christ who bought it for me.
Word of the Day
Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands…See, I set before you today life and prosperity…For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, to keep His commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you
Deuteronomy 30: 9, 15
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I just lost my job this morning and I'm a single mom of a 7 year old boy. I am very afraid. Please help me find the...
That God opens a new door for my ministry career
I just lost my job. I am a single mom of an autistic child. Please help me glorify God and support my family by getting...
No events found.