- Recent Job Postings
- Project Mgmt Liaison IRaytheonEl Segundo, California
- AccountantBroadcomIrvine, California
- Clinical CoordinatorDaVitaInglewood, California
- store manager - Simi ValleyStarbucks Coffee Company Simi Valley, California
- juicery partner, 1st Shift Manufacturing, Evolution FreshStarbucks Coffee Company Rancho Cucamonga, California
- GM Global Services Industries (J.D. Power)McGraw Hill FinancialWestlake Village, California
- Part-Time Tax AccountantRobert Half Finance & AccountingEncino, California
- Medical Affairs Team Lead West, Health Systems Oncology JobMerckLos Angeles, California
- Litigation Services Intern: Glendale, CA - Summer 2015AllstateGlendale, California
- Sr Sales Rep-Los Angeles So CA MHLillyLos Angeles, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This is such a great scripture to reveal God’s view about giving. It makes the point that we are never unable to give something. Here it’s a cup of cold water. For you it might be an extra shirt in the closet. Perhaps you could give an hour or two of house or yard work for an elderly neighbor. You always have something to give. God will even direct you to the ones to whom He wants you to give. God ends this instruction by saying “you will surely be rewarded” when obeying the command to give. Notice that it’s a sure reward. So don’t stop seeking opportunities to give. Open up the abundant flow in your life by pouring out to others. That’s what primes the pump.And the act of giving feels so good!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am a giver. I love to follow the command of Jesus to feed His sheep.
- I know that God is a rewarder and He will do what He says in His Word.
- I thank God that I am never without something to give!
Word of the Day
Please pray for reconciliation between my daughter and daughter-in-law
Please pray that the Lord puts me in the position that aligns with His will and for supernatural assurance and...
Please pray that God gives me the job he wants me to have.
No events found.