- Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Engineer, Quality AssuranceAerojet RocketdyneLos Angeles, California
- Residential Driver - CoronaWaste ManagementCorona, California
- Service Provider Portfolio LeaderEMCLos Angeles, California
- Service Center ManagerDresser-RandRancho Dominguez, California
- Legal AssistantRobert Half LegalLos Angeles, California
- Underwriting AssistantAmTrust Financial ServicesWoodland Hills, California
- Retail Assistant Manager - Santa MonicaReebokSanta Monica, California
- Account Executive - Staples Print Solutions - Los AngelesStaplesMonrovia, California
- Account Executive - Staples Print Solutions - Los AngelesStaplesStudio City, California
- Account Executive - Staples Print Solutions - Los AngelesStaplesFullerton, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
When the going gets tough it’s easy to think that God has run out of miracles or has tired of providing for us. That’s the time to revisit His Word. He always leads His children out of trouble, just as a shepherd leads His flock. When you follow His guidance He keeps you from stumbling and falling. Don’t become concerned if the path is long and the way is rocky. He’s still the God who will guide you out of the wilderness. He’s the One who will provide for you during the journey. So as you climb over the obstacles in your path, just see them as a way to rise higher in your faith.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know my God is with me and He will never leave or forsake me.
- By faith I trust in the provisions of God and His never-ending supply for me.
- My God performed miracles in the past and He will do that for me if the need arises.
Word of the Day
Then they remembered those days of old when Moses led his people out of Egypt. They cried out, “Where is the one who brought Israel through the sea, with Moses as their shepherd? Where is the one who sent his Holy Spirit to be among his people? (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Pray for me to be open and listening for God's direction as I search for a new position. Pray for his guidance as to...
Pray for Harry who is undergoing treatment for Cancer. He is starting the radiation treatment and immediately followed...
Please pray that I find a job where I can make a difference, where my brain is put to good use, a place or organization...
No events found.