- Recent Job Postings
- Travel OR RN Job Hollywood CASoliant HealthWalnut Park, CA
- Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) job open near Irvine, CASoliant HealthIrvine, CA
- Lawson Programmer Analyst- Permanent Job -Torrance, CASoliant HealthTorrance, CA
- Operating Room Travel RN Job Los Angeles, CASoliant HealthLos Angeles, CA
- Hospital Pharmacist Job: Position near Los Angeles, CaliforniaSoliant HealthLos Angeles, CA
- Facilities Coordinator - MAC CoordinatorCBRERosemead, CA
- Branch Administrative Assistant II - GlendoraAAA Motor ClubGlendora, CA
- Senior Business AnalystAAA Motor ClubCosta Mesa, CA
- Cook ISodexo Inc.Los Angeles (LAX), CA
- RN / REGISTERED NURSE / NEONATAL ICU RN / NICU NURSEC&A Industries, IncLos Angeles, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Some mornings you might wake up and wonder if you’ll ever get another job. After a while it can seem that searching for a job just might become your new career. That’s when you need to remember what God has to say about the matter. According to this scripture, “He has given me the victory.” That isn’t just something God did for the writer. That is something God does for all His children. Today dwell on these truths — you will overcome, you have the Lord to strengthen you, and your job search victory is assured. Picture yourself walking into a great new job, and give praise to God. But don’t wait until it happens, praise and exalt Him now for the victory that is sure to come.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I receive God as my strength and I sing praises to His name.
- By faith I receive victory in my job search and I know that I will overcome this challenge.
- I thank God that I will come out of this season of unemployment with a stronger faith and freedom from fear.
Word of the Day
My job is being eliminated. Please pray for direction and clarity as I transaction into the next opportunity God has...
I am a Nigerian, I need help to move to united state, I beg you all in the name of God . my live in Nigeria is hell, I...
need guidance from the Lord, need stability for my son and I in Jesus name. Thank you.
No events found.