- Recent Job Postings
- ZestFinance, Inc. seeks Engineering Manager in Los Angeles, CA.ZestFinanceLos Angeles, CA
- RecruiterTecHounds, LLCaliso viejo, CA
- Warehouse SupervisorLineage LogisticsMira Loma, CA
- Workday Business AnalystLineage LogisticsIrvine, CA
- Claims Representative III - Auto Physical DamageAAA Motor ClubCosta Mesa, CA
- Composites Technician - High TemperatureSpaceXHawthorne, CA
- Purchasing CoordinatorSpaceXHawthorne, CA
- Senior ASIC Design EngineerSpaceXIrvine, CA
- Production Manager - DragonSpaceXHawthorne, CA
- Receiving InspectorSpaceXHawthorne, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Does it sometimes seem like everyone is judging and criticizing your job search performance? Plenty of people seem more than ready to offer that “there’s no reason for your job search to take this long.” But then there’s God! Our Father tells us that we who live in Jesus are exactly right and that He is perfectly pleased with us. So how are we to decide which report to believe? Vincent Van Gogh once said, “If you hear a voice within you saying, “You are not a painter,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” Press on in faith and stand on God’s Word. If you hear voices saying you’re failing and will never get a good job, just keep going. When the Lord walks you into a wonderful new position those voices will fall silent.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I trust that the Good Shepherd will lead me to a beautiful, green pasture.
- By faith I stand on God’s promise that He will supply all my needs, including my next work assignment.
- I claim the benefits of servants of the Lord.
Word of the Day
But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken! (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Searching for wholeness again. Move on past mourning my grandmother/mother death from a year ago. Prayer for my son and...
may I alway have the joy of the Lord
My family and I relocated from Ohio. I am in need of a full time career opportunity. I have been in search, I have no...
No events found.