- Recent Job Postings
- PT Cashier JobHD SupplyLos Angeles, California
- FT Floor Sales JobHD SupplyLong Beach, California
- IT Security Senior ConsultantMoss Adams LLPLos Angeles, California
- Houseperson - EventsHyattORANGE COUNTY, California
- Greeter - Part TimeHyattWESTLAKE VILLAGE, California
- Houseperson- HousekeepingHyattORANGE COUNTY, California
- Night Audit - Part Time/SeasonalHyattWESTLAKE VILLAGE, California
- Overnight Bell Attendant-Part TimeHyattHUNTINGTON BEACH, California
- Metro Associate Recruiter - Encino, CAManpowerEncino, California
- Senior Financial AnalystHomeStreet BankNewport Beach, California
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
When we’re in a job search and nothing seems to be happening, it’s easy to think God has forgotten us. We hear there are no openings, or they just filled the position, or they would never hire anyone without certain skills, and we lose heart. But God’s Word assures us that if He ever did something for one of His children, He will do it for you. He doesn’t play favorites and He never changes, so this scripture is as true for us today as it was for the people of Judah. He even promises to deal with those who cause you harm. You can count on Him to do it too! So stand on your faith and resist doubt, fatigue, confusion and frustration. God is not unaware of your situation. He has made a way back into the workplace for you and He will reveal it. Keep your ears open and your eyes on His Word.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I cannot fail. I belong to the Most High God.
- By faith I trust that God will deal with my enemies and restore me.
- God is more angry at those who try to do me harm than I am. He is my daddy and He isn’t going to allow His child to be harmed.
Word of the Day
You have taken my silver and gold and all my precious treasures, and have carried them off to your pagan temples. You have sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, so they could take them far from their homeland. “But I will bring them back from all the places to which you sold them, and I will pay you back for everything you have done. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Pray to restore my marriage- as a working mother I was laid off and was out of work for 2 1/2 years. For the first time...
Please pray for discernment as to when and where God wants me to get back into the work force. Also please pray for my...
I need prayer for clarity of God's plan in my life for employment. I have been doing lots of odd jobs since November....
No events found.