- Recent Job Postings
- Service Representative Lead24 Hour Fitness, INC.Irvine, CA
- Assistant Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Sales Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.Santa Monica, CA
- Assistant Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.West Hills, CA
- Assistant Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.City Of Industry, CA
- Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.Camarillo, CA
- Sales Manager Trainee24 Hour Fitness, INC.Orange, CA
- Assistant Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.Torrance, CA
- Service Representative Lead24 Hour Fitness, INC.Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Fitness Manager24 Hour Fitness, INC.Los Angeles, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This is the truth about God. David knew it but unfortunately many of us do not. God hurts when you hurt and He saves when you acknowledge your need for Him. Believers prevent God from doing this when they don’t believe the Word or that they've been made completely righteous by the completed work of Jesus. What do you believe today? Do you know that God desires to deliver you; that He is almighty, all powerful and well able to handle all your challenges? Do you believe you are righteous? To believe anything else is to believe that the sacrifice of Jesus was not good enough. It’s that simple. You are righteous because Jesus is righteous and you are in Him. God delivers the righteous, therefore God delivers you. If you are in distress today, cry out and expect a response from the God who loves you perfectly. That’s His promise and He does not lie.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am righteous in Christ and I believe God hears my cries and rescues me.
- By faith I receive my right standing with God.
- I thank God that He cares for me, saves me, heals me, loves me and delivers me from evil.
Word of the Day
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles. The Lord is close to those who are of a broken heart and saves such as are crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent. (AMP)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Pray for my children, marriage, health and finances. This has been a very difficult year, we had to relocate abruptly,...
I am asking prayer for my marriage, finances, this home buying process and my new business venture.
No events found.