- Recent Job Postings
- Senior Structural EngineerURS CorporationLong Beach, CA
- OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CORONA, CA (85120)Home DepotCorona, CA
- Senior Manager, Quality Assurance (Tustin, CA)Rockwell CollinsTustin, CA
- Seasonal Retail Store AssociateReebokCosta Mesa, CA
- Seasonal Retail Store AssociateReebokIrvine, CA
- Relationship Banker- Small Business Specialist - Bellflower & StJPMorgan ChaseLong Beach, CA
- Relationship Banker - Long Beach Plaza, CAJPMorgan ChaseLong Beach, CA
- Research Associate (Quality)Kelly ServicesThousand Oaks, CA
- Shipping ReceivingKelly ServicesIrvine, CA
- Lead Configuration EngineerTEKsystemsIrvine, CA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Perhaps you feel unable to give money to those in need right now because your income has been reduced. But that didn’t stop Peter and John from giving, did it? When they spoke the name of Jesus, with power, it blessed this man beyond his wildest dreams. We too can grow our faith in the name of Jesus, and use it to bring healing and blessing. Start praying for others now. Offer your prayers and your faith as gifts to others. There’s an old hymn that puts it this way — “Lord, let me live from day to day, In such a self-forgetful way. That, even when I kneel to pray, My prayers shall be for others.”
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have the power of Jesus’ name to use for the benefit of others.
- By faith I receive a full revelation of the power and authority that is mine in Christ.
- I look for opportunities to add my faith and prayers to the prayers of others and release blessings to them.
Word of the Day
We are moving from East Tennessee back to Jacksonville, FL. Moving is always stressful...please pray for us to stay...
A job that will support my family and an affordable home modification approval.
Please pray for my husband and I. We both work for the same company (Ashford University) and the executive team is...
No events found.