Associate Financial Advisor
Published on 11/03/2022Thrivent - Glendale, CA
Full TimePartial on-siteRemote
Do Work that Matters
Enjoy the rewards of building a business that allows you to help Christians make financial choices guided by values. Unlike anywhere else, you’ll receive the support, stability and opportunity of a Fortune 500 leader while focusing every day on making a meaningful difference in the lives of those you serve.
Thrivent Financial is a different kind of financial services provider. As a not-for-profit member-owned organization, we help people achieve financial clarity, enabling lives full of meaning and gratitude. We’re hiring entrepreneurial people to grow with us as we reimagine financial services. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others reach their financial goals, we’d like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to Thrivent insurance, investment, banking and generosity programs that help them make the most of all they’ve been given.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and goals.
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 24 weeks of paid training and have ongoing support and career development resources.
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for work-life balance.
Our culture and our people are special. We’re looking for people who are – or want to become – part of the communities where clients live, work and worship. Whether you’re a seasoned financial professional or looking for a career change, you could be a successful Thrivent Financial advisor if you’re:
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Attainment of FINRA SIE, life and health licenses (licensed role only) before contracting.
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
Compensation and Benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Pension, 401(k) and retiree medical plans.
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth.
- Well-being programs to help you manage your physical, emotional and financial health.
- Gift matching program to double your contributions to eligible nonprofit organizations and volunteer programs that support your efforts to make a difference.
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you connect with your clients and engage Christians to make a real impact in your community.